John Deere In-Field Data Sharing
- Share maps and guidance lines with machines that use Gen 4 displays
- Can be used with up to six machines
- Compatible with Gen 4 4600 CommandCenter™ or 4640 Display
- See coverage and as-applied maps for any machine by toggling between layers
Decrease the time needed to coordinate AutoTrac™ guidance passes
In addition to sharing maps, In-Field Data Sharing allows the following guidance lines to be shared:
- Straight tracks
- Circle tracks
Operators can quickly share guidance lines with other displays working in the field to be sure that seed, nutrients, and crop protection products are placed properly with reduced overlap resulting from use of the same guidance line.
- Lines created while in a work group are shared automatically
- Other guidance lines can be pushed to other vehicles
Reduce over-application with map sharing and Section Control
Sharing coverage maps takes the guesswork out of shutting off planter rows, seeding sections, sprayer nozzles, and fertilizer spreaders or ranks when crossing over areas already covered by another machine. In operations where multiple products are being applied, like planting with a starter fertilizer, a map is shared for each product to make sure the product is being applied in the right place without being over-applied.
This capability is especially beneficial when working in low-light or dusty conditions.
In-Field Data Sharing requirements
In-Field Data Sharing requires a Gen 4 Display with the necessary hardware and software.
- 4600 CommandCenter™ Display with version 2.0 processor
- CommandCenter Premium 3.0 activation
- 3G or 4G Modular Telematics Gateway (MTG)
- JDLink™ Connect subscription
- 18-1 or newer software
- 4640 Universal Display
- Precision Ag Core™ 3.0 mobile application subscription
- 3G or 4G MTG
- JDLink Connect subscription
- 18-1 or newer software
Flexible sharing with Work History and Shared Work
Work History and Shared Work allow operators to view and select the same operation from a different time if different maps are required to finish an operation. Accessed from the Work List screen, Shared Work displays the data available from the cloud, while Work History displays the information created using the display being used. For example, if multiple herbicide applications are being made, a previous application can be selected to finish the field.
Spend less time setting up sharing and more time working
In-Field Data Sharing uses the field, operation, and crop – already required for documentation – to match coverage and guidance lines between machines for tillage, planting, and harvesting, making setup a breeze. Fertilizer and crop protection applications require an additional match on products to make sure the right information is being shared.
Use the sharing shortcut to quickly view how many machines are in the same group, and access controls and confirm the system is working properly.
Ensure that operators are working as efficiently as possible
Sharing maps and vehicle position helps confirm proper performance and help producers manage operations in the field.
- Zoom out to the field view to make sure the entire field has been covered
- View other operators’ as-applied maps to confirm those machines are calibrated and performing properly.
- View machines’ yield and moisture maps to get a whole field view, to view progress, and to make sure nothing is missed while confirming machine and crop performance.
- Confirm the position of tractors working with grain carts or in other support functions.
Request a Quote
Error, ensure all information is entered
Your content has been submitted
The information on this page is correct at time of publish and as per John Deere Aus. We reserve the right to change content at any time without prior notice. For more information please contact us.
Last Updated :
October 11,2018 06:22:51 Central Daylight Time