Rinsing and dilution, fast and easy with AutoDilute
Rinse and dilute machine from the comfort of the tractor cab with AutoDilute
John Deere's award-winning multi-cycle dilution system for controlled residue disposal is an equipment option on the M900i Sprayer.
NOTE: Always refer to the chemical package and read the safety requirements when diluting or rinsing a sprayer.
AutoDilute enables operators to dilute the sprayer without leaving the cab. Operators save valuable time since there is no longer a need to walk to sprayed crop to reposition sprayer valves. The time savings from AutoDilute helps prepare the machine faster for the next application. AutoDilute meets the environmental legislation in countries where dilution of the remaining crop protection chemical in the machine is a legal requirement. (Please refer to local legal requirements.)
The AutoDilute integrated multi-cycle dilution system features:
- AutoDilute - easy to operate less risk on mistakes
- AutoDilute controlled dilution factor using automatic stepwise residue dilution
- Continuous dilution fast flush between jobs
- Continuous dilution can be combined with stepwise dilution first followed by continuous dilution
- Efficient rinse water usage, amount of rinse water can be programmed to the needs
- Optimum dilution - using automated steps, AutoDilute stepwise dilution is visible in each step
- Fast dilution - select continuous dilution, AutoDilute dilution is not visible in the display while spraying the remaining liquid out of the tank
Premium precision and maximize uptime, smart solutions to optimize spray accuracy
Intelligence provides premium precision and boosts productivity in a smarter way. John Deere’s M900i Trailed Sprayers can be configured with intelligent features and integrated solutions that make spraying operations faster, easier, and more accurate.
With intelligence using flow and pressure sensor on board, the sprayer can automatically select the most accurate rate control for the job, or provide real-time information on the actual droplet size, even send a warning whenever accuracy tends to go out of range.
John Deere BoomGuard holds the boom gently but firmly during transport, minimizes boom movements in vertical or horizontal direction to prevent yaw when spraying, smart solutions to optimize spray accuracy.
M900i Trailed Sprayers have optional automatic filling and AutoDilute, additionally the i-package is available with the M900i. All offer additional comfort and automation while saving time and valuable input costs.
With the M900i Trailed Sprayer, ISOBUS control and the GreenStar™ 2630, John Deere’s innovative FarmSight™ solutions overarch the crop protection process with a level of process information utilization. With a personal computer and the appropriate software, operators can easily set up, track, and document the crop protection process. Once data is transferred to the machine, the operator can quickly and easily perform sprayer functions including filling, variable rate spraying, and documentation. In the field, the sprayer makes all the adjustments in real-time. This leaves operators free to focus on spray quality and productivity.
M900i benefits and features:
- John Deere Automatic Section Control saves costs and turns boom sections on and off automatically whenever the operator leaves or enters a predefined area.
- Guidance solutions, such as Parallel Tracking™ or AutoTrac™ reduce overlap and skips save on input cost
- Intelligent sprayer features provide spray accuracy and offer premium precision
Additionally, with the M900i Trailed Sprayer:
- BoomTrac™ improves spray quality by automatically controlling boom tilt and height on various fields, as well as during headland turns. It will position the boom where needed.
- GreenStar™ 3 2630 Display offers integrated control, provides spray to map (prescription mapping) solutions, and documentation capabilities.
John Deere’s M900i Trailed Sprayers are equipped with intelligent features and integrated solutions that make the difference when it comes to spray accuracy
Multiple solutions on the M900 and M900i offer premium precision, and take care of all important machine functions with process information displayed in the comfort of the cab.
- The right selection, integrated nozzle calculator, and real-time droplet size indication in the display
- Pressure and flow sensor providing highest spray accuracy and real-time information
- Low flow detection, rate control automation; once flow sensor measurement is out of range, pressure sensor takes command
- Cross flow check detects nozzle wear, spray line blockage or wrong programmed nozzle sizes
- Anticipation factor supports concentrated start when switching manual sections at the headland
- Start delay pressure regulator prevents under dosage at spray start in field corners
- Default valve setting prevents overdose, controls spray pressure setting at spray start after refill
- Accuracy, digital tank level indication
- Wheel steering with headland management system activates steering only when needed
Simply ideal, multiple solutions to level up spray performance
The M900i Trailed Sprayer will make crop protection simply ideal. A broad configuration possibility offers multiple solutions to level up spray performance where needed, in order to meet various value chain requirements. Smart solutions make spraying more productive and cost efficient, without compromising on the uptime.
The M900i Sprayers offer the right answer for many crop care process needs. A wide range of configuration possibilities is available to match various value chain requirements. Investments can be made where they are needed the most. To keep crop protection input cost under control, the M900i are prepared for automatic section control whether an ISOBUS-ready tractor or a standard tractor is connected.
When it comes to uptime, the M900i Series is designed based on the same insights as the John Deere R900i platform, using similar proven components such as tank, boom, frame, and axles to meet quality and reliability levels that are expected from a trailed sprayer. From filling up to spraying and rinsing, the ergonomic layout of the operator’s station with manual valves or semi-automatic valves will command the liquid into the right direction.
The round-shaped polyethylene tank is fully cradled by the frame and gives the machine a low center of gravity; this comes together with the double-linked ProRoad axle suspension, providing stability needed on the road and in the field with loosing valuable time. The 6200-L (1638-gal.) tank sizes combined with the full-range durable steel spray booms from 24 m to 40* m (79 to 131 ft) allows the operator to cover the field quickly and accurately.
The operator is in control with in-cab operation, which is set up to have all the functions within arm’s length. All machines come with a multi-functional lever for fast and easy operation.
- Standard 3-pole 12-V connector, or ISOBUS-ready communication
- Ease of use: Manual or semi-automatic functionality operator’s station
- Functionality or comfort: Three levels* of hydraulic operation, selective control valve (SCV), hydraulic selector or full electrohydraulic control with or without load sense
- Standard equipped with multi-functional lever for sprayer operation
- Different displays: Implement display 1100, GS 1800, GS 2630
*Check price list for possible configuration combinations
Proven components from R900i Series offer uptime at M900i
The M900i is designed with the same insights as the R900i using similar proven components to maximize uptime and performance, while also cutting back on operational cost.
- Durable round-shaped polyethylene tanks 5200 L (1374 gal.) and 6200 L (1638 gal.)
- Self-priming piston diaphragm pumps with 7.6-cm (3-in.) filling connection
- Durable mainframe with cross structure
- Double-linked, ProRoad axle suspension, maintenance-free polyurethane dampers
- High-capacity PowrFill™ chemical inductor hopper. Fully-welded rims for wheels and tires.
- John Deere BoomGuard boom suspension
- Durable fixed and steering axles with proportional hydraulic steering
- Durable spray booms including parallelogram boom lift system
- Large platform with easy access to tank lid
- Huge 620-L (164-gal.) rinse water tank
Keep crop protection cost under control, intelligent solutions cut cost and boost productivity
Keep cost under control: intelligent solutions reduce input cost and enabling increase productivity. Automatic section control is a solution to optimize crop protection quality and extend the available spray window. BoomTrac™, in-cab nozzle control, and light-emitting diode (LED) work lights are additional solutions offered for the M900i Trailed Sprayers.
Integrated solutions on the M900i, collectively cooperate to optimize crop protection. Automatic section control or SprayerPro™ will switch the sections automatically in predefined areas saving valuable input cost.
- Automatic section control available for M900i
On the M900i Trailed Sprayers, BoomTrac™ controls adjust boom tilt and boom height to optimize spray boom position in various field circumstances. In-cab nozzle control switches are convenient for switching nozzles in between jobs or to meet drift classification at field boundaries. Powerful LED lights provide the visibility you need to get the job done after dark.
- BoomTrac, in-cab nozzle control, and LED working lights are all performance boosters on M900i
Low-line design offers performance and uptime in field and on the road
The round-shaped polyethylene tank is fully cradled by the frame and gives the machine a low center of gravity. This comes together with the double-linked ProRoad axle suspension providing stability needed on the road and in the field.
With its low center of gravity and even weight distribution, the M900i Series is built for stability. The entire chassis is designed especially for the job. The heart of the mainframe is the cross structure in the center section. The frame cradles the large polyethylene tank perfectly. The special tank shape offers deep sump while the steeply sloping bottom limits chemical residues and provides exceptional stability at all times.
The durable heavy-duty axle is fully integrated and comes standard with ProRoad double-linked axle suspension. The frame, tank, and single axle design offers better maneuverability. Regardless of the boom position, the level weight distribution helps to keep the machine steady.
Due to the special tank design, additional tank baffles are not needed. It is easier to agitate liquid due to the smooth tank that has less risk of spray solution sticking to the inside of the tank.
- Low line design offers stability on field and road
- Tank with lower center point of gravity supports stability
- Single-axle design offers better maneuverability
- Round shape polyethylene tank for perfect agitation
- Smooth tank surface for easier rinsing inside and outside
- Deep sump for better emptying, even on hillsides
- No baffles or dead corners supports better solution mixing
- Perfect readout, digital tank level (option)
- Dry liquid level indicator comes standard
ProRoad double-linked axle suspension, offers performance and uptime in field and on the road
The round-shaped polyethylene tank is fully cradled by the frame and gives the machine a low center of gravity; this comes together with the double-linked ProRoad axle suspension providing stability needed on the road and in the field.
With its low center of gravity and even weight distribution, the M900i Series is built for stability. The entire chassis is designed especially for the job. The heart of the mainframe is the cross structure in the center section. The frame cradles the large, durable polyethylene tank perfectly. Special tank shape limits chemical residues and provides exceptional stability at all times.
The durable, heavy-duty axle is fully integrated and comes standard with ProRoad double-linked axle suspension. The frame, tank, and single axle design offers better maneuverability. Regardless of the boom position, the level weight distribution helps to keep the machine steady.
Due to the special tank design, additional tank baffles are not needed to provide stability.
- Low-line design offers stability on field and road
- Tank with lower center point of gravity supports stability
- Single axle design offers better maneuverability
Obtain maximum maneuverability and smooth ride with ProRoad double-linked axle suspension.
John Deere's standard ProRoad axle suspension comes with a double-linked axle that limits perpendicular movements and ensures superb behavior on the road and in the field. The maintenance-free polyurethane dampers and absorbs the energy. This provides stability and comfort whether operating with full ballast or with an empty tank. Damage to taller crops is limited since the axle is not the lowest point on the sprayer.
The wheels come with fully welded rims to limit fatigue, and track width adjustment can be done easily by simply turning the wheels.
- ProRoad offers comfort and stability in the field and on the road
- Maintenance-free polyurethane damp absorbers
- Superb suspension performance
- Double-linked connection prevents leaning in corners
- Elevated axle position limits crop damage
- ProRoad available on fixes or steering axles
Operator’s station layout delivers easy control during filling, spraying, and rinsing
Ergonomic operator’s station design makes operation fast and easy. All levers are grouped together and with the large handles, setup is quick. The operator’s station is available in manual control with additional automation when it comes to filling, agitation, or dilution.
The ergonomic design of the operator’s station makes operation easy and convenient. The large handles limit the risk of mistakes and save valuable time by efficiently setting up the machine.
The easy-to-set manual valves speed up spraying operations and an optional automation will make filling, spraying, and rinsing even faster, easier, and more accurate.
The standard non-return check valve in the system prevents a back flow. A smart solution prevents point-source pollution, chemical spillage, and protects the environment.
The PowrFill™ chemical inductor hopper, spray gun, and clothing lockers are partly stored behind the valve area, filters, and hose connections are easily accessible.
The chemical safety card holder is located near the platform, making the information readily available.
- Easy-to-set valves
- 7.62-cm (3-in.) fill hose connection
- Non-return system check valve in base
- Transfer valve, 5.08-cm (2-in.) transfer liquid from main tank to external point
- 5.08-cm (2-in.) quick connector for filling rinse water tank (optional)
- Ecomatic chemical closed transfer system connection (optional)
- Clothing locker with two compartments (optional)
- Spray and agitation pressure based separate liquid systems, performance where needed
- Agitation based on injectors, optional automatic on/off switch reduces risk of foaming
- Sloping tank bottom with deep sump for better emptying
- Recirculation valve enables efficient usage of rinse water tank content
- 18-L (5-gal.) hand-wash tank with refill position tap at operator’s station
Operator’s station layout with automatic filling options
The required liquid content can be easily programmed to the actual needs. Whenever filling with the sprayer pumps, a digital tank-level sensor will accurately measure all the liquid entering into the tank. Once the required volume is reached, the automatic filling process stops, and if needed warns the operator with a horn that filling is ready. At the same time the system automatically redirects pump flow into the tank for additional mixing. A digital tank-level sensor guards the total tank content; the nominal volume filling valve will close automatically to prevent overflow. Automatic filling options include automatic agitation control, AutoDilute stepwise or continuous dilution, and a digital tank-level sensor for accurate readout and system control.
- Automatic filling — always the right amount for the job, reduces leftover after spraying
- Programmable tank volume
- Automatic filling stop at tank max volume prevents overflow
- Reduce foaming, better emptying — agitation control automatic on/off, or based on tank level
- AutoDilute stepwise or continuous dilution — in-cab controlled dilution saves valuable time
- Audible warning — alerts operator once tank level is reached or filling is stopped (optional)
- 2 x 280 L/min (2 x 74 gal./min) pump flow connected in for faster filling, disconnected in spraying mode
Request a Quote
Error, ensure all information is entered
Your content has been submitted
The information on this page is correct at time of publish and as per John Deere Aus. We reserve the right to change content at any time without prior notice. For more information please contact us.
Last Updated :
October 11,2018 06:22:33 Central Daylight Time